Upgrade your Annual Pass at any ticket booth or inside the park at the Universal Box Office.
2. How can I get into Universal Studios Hollywood if I come on a Black-Out date?
There are two ways a Pass Member can revisit on a Black-Out date:
Purchase a 1-day park upgrade for $75, available at any ticket booth or*
Purchase an upgrade to a higher level Annual Pass, available at any ticket booth.*
*Based on availability. Additional restrictions may apply. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
3. I lost my pass, how do I get a new one?
To replace your lost Annual Pass, visit any ticket booth at Universal Studios Hollywood. There is a $10 fee to replace lost passes. Please have a valid photo ID with you.
4. Does my Annual Pass include admission to Halloween Horror Nights?
Halloween Horror Nights is a separately ticketed special event, and an Annual Pass alone does not grant admission to the event. However, there are Annual Pass Member exclusive discounts to Halloween Horror Nights. Check the website for more details.
5. I currently have a Season Pass or Annual Pass, how do I renew?
Pass Members can purchase a new pass at the Front Gate or Online.
6. Can I get Front of Line access to all the rides, attractions and shows with my Annual Pass?
Pass Members can upgrade in-park to a Front of Line ticket, which is available at the Universal Box Office.
7. What are some of the Annual Pass benefits and specials?
Annual Pass Members receive exclusive offers, invitations and promotions, which vary by pass type. Please visit the Annual Pass Overview page for a full list of Annual Pass Member benefits.
Some of these exclusive offers are only communicated via email so please make sure to update your profile with your most current email address information.